Topic: John Cena had a lot of questi

KINGSTON, Ont. - Nam Nguyen was speaking to reporters after Saturdays victory at the Canadian figure skating championships when three-time world champion Patrick Chan popped over briefly to shake Nguyens hand. That was the best buddy, Chan said. Good job. Chan has dominated mens singles skating for years, winning the past seven national titles, but Saturday night the 16-year-old Nguyen announced his arrival with a virtually flawless performance, clobbering the rest of the field by more than 30 points. I think its a huge honour that people say that The next Patrick Chan, Nguyen said. But I dont know if I would call myself that anymore, because were at the same level now, right? Im his competitor. The Toronto skater captured his first senior mens title to complete a sweep of national crowns — he previously won juvenile, pre-novice, novice and junior titles. I was dreaming of this since I was eight years old, after I won the juvenile title, Nguyen said. And its really cool because I won every national title starting from juvenile up to senior, and I dont know if anyone has ever done that before. Nguyen opened with a beautiful quad Salchow and then reeled off eight triple jumps to score 256.88 overall points, beating a field that was missing Chan. The three-time world champion is taking the season off to contemplate his future. Jeremy Ten of Vancouver claimed silver with 222.58, edging Liam Firus of North Vancouver by a mere 0.18 of a point. Earlier, Gabrielle Daleman of Newmarket, Ont., captured her first senior womens title and secured her spot on the world team. The championships determine the team for the world championships in March in Shanghai. Canada can send two mens singles and two womens singles skaters, and three teams in both ice dance and pairs. Nguyen was 12th at last years world championships and said having some experience under his belt will help. Oh yeah. But to be honest, I feel like going to nationals here was a lot more pressure than for worlds, he said. So Im really excited and Im not really nervous at all going into worlds. Ten, meanwhile, was overwhelmed by emotion when his scores were shown on the screen. He called this a bonus season, only deciding in June that he would compete one last year and then call it quits on a career that has been marred by injuries and disappointment. My whole world just went like. . . I thought I had misheard it, and then I saw the screen, I just dropped everything. I think I threw my water bottle at one point, and I forgot I was on TV, and then I completely lost all bodily function, Ten said, laughing. At least I didnt pee myself, that was good. The 17-year-old Daleman had a near-flawless performance to win gold with 186.02 points and beat a field that was missing defending champion Kaetlyn Osmond. Daleman landed five triple jumps in her skate to En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor, to finish ahead of Alaine Chartrand of Prescott, Ont. Chartrand scored 184.24 and then burst into tears of joy while speaking with reporters afterwards. Veronik Mallet of Sept-Iles, Que., was third with 172.43. Osmond is taking this season off to recover from a broken fibula suffered last fall. Toby Alderweireld Jersey . Striker Dario Mandzukic scored the opener in the 22nd minute but was given a red card nine minutes later for a reckless tackle and left Croatia with 10 men for the remainder of the match. Serge Aurier Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/pau-lop … jersey-uk/ .com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday. Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. Fernando Llorente Jersey . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances.Take a look at this week’s Monday Night Raw in a handy 60 Seconds. John Cena had a lot of question this week after the surprise attack from AJ Styles and the Club on last weeks Raw. Did he get the answers he wanted? Check out the video below to see what happened to Cena... John Cena and AJ Styles had a confrontation... The six competitors of this years Money In The Bank replaced chairs with some ladders to have a nice little chit-chat. Were not sure how healthy and safety might view the idea of six guys atop ladders in a wrestling ring, but its a great watch.dddddddddddd Check out what happened below... This isnt going to end well... The 60-second summary of the whole night can be seen at the top of this page! Enjoy. Also See: WWE on Sky Sports WWE features WWE videos WWE news Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '